Rules for participation
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate on the site of i-fess.
- You agree to use this site only as a platform for self-expression in the exploring and exchange of ideas regarding the process of fessing.
- You agree never to post any materials, such as texts, images, music or videos without acknowledging the rightful ownership of such material; and if the owner of such material requests that the post be removed i-fess will do so.
- You recognize that everyone has a right to their opinions, and you will engage with others in a respectable civilized manner.
- As a participant of i-fess, you take full responsibility of your actions, and you hold no one associated with the site, directly or indirectly, accountable for any adverse experiences that you may encounter, resulting from your participation on the site, or through a third party via the site.
- You recognize and accept that the use of this site does not constitute the replacement of professional advice of any kinds what so ever.
- You agree that your participation on the site is not to promote a business. Note that active members of this site will look unfavorably of any posting for the promotion of a business.
- You recognize that, I-fess reserved the right to remove anything material posted on the site that is not relevant to fessing.
- i-fess reserved the right to change and modified these rules at any time. When a change has been made you will be notified via email, and or posting on the site.
- By checking the “I agree box”, you acknowledge that you are 18 years old, fully understand and accept all the rules for participation.
In providing this platform, i-fess does not claim to provide advice or information of any kind, such as legal, financial, medical, psychiatric or religious. If you feel that you need professional advice for any reason what so ever, we recommend that you seek the help of a qualified individual approved by the authorities of the state and or country in which you reside.